2016_US (1)

Hello!!
I am in US now ^.^V


My flight started with enjoying in a nice lounge
The lounge I visited was "The Wing"
Their wantan mee is superb, especially the wantan
I went to shower too, it is refreshing
According to Bear, the best shower is at "The Pier"
The best food is at "The Cabin"
Gonna tried it next time
*Mix Feeling*
Wanted to try but think of the coming of September =.=
Anyway, enjoy now first

I touch down with the surprise roses from this sweet man
and his new car

A man who knows how to cook is always a bonus to a girl
and,
I have that man


I am already here for 4-day but,
I am tie with my work and not able to do any visiting or shopping yet
Well, today is Friday!
Hopefully I able to enjoy in the weekend

More to come for our coming Redwood National Park Hike!
I believe it will be a wonderful hike
Feel excited to see the tallest tree in the world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Interview with Cathay Pacific